2013/2014 Four Pack $149
Our legendary Four Pack guarantees Four days of skiing & riding at Copper Mountain, no blackout dates, Four Friends & Family lift-tickets from $59 each, AND passholder deals & discounts all season long, because more deals are always awesome.
|2013/2014 Four Pack Rate|
5 and Under
Available NEW in person only at Copper Mtn Guest Services
*Season ski pass insurance can be purchased with any of these products for an additional fee. See Ski Pass Insurance.
Product and Sale Details:
- The Copper Four Pack allows 4 (four) unrestricted days of skiing/riding at Copper – that's NO BLACKOUT DATES!!
- Renewal sales are only available online, over the phone or in person
- NEW sales of Four Packs are ONLY available in-person at Guest Services
- Four Pack Insurance (all ages): $10 Four Pack Ski Pass Insurance Description of Coverage
- Refund Policy
Copper Mountain Passes are Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable and illegal to resell. To cover your investment, we encourage you to purchase The Ski Pass Insurance Plan.
Four Pack Benefits:
- 4 Copper Mountain Friends and Family Tickets. Prices will range from $59-$79 depending upon the time of season
- 20% off the published Window Ticket Rate at Powdr Resorts (Park City, Killington, Boreal, Mt. Bachelor, Las Vegas, Pico)
- 10% off at all Copper owned food and beverage locations. Discount for the passholder only, passholder must be present, does not include alcohol, pre-packaged products and disounted meals or items
- 20% off at Solitude Station. Discount for the passholder only, passholder must be present, does not include alcohol, pre-packaged products and discounted meals or items
- 50% off Tubing Walk-up Sessions (Based on availability)
- 10% off regularly priced merchandise at Copper Sports, Kelly's Closet and Spyder (excludes Go Pro products)
- 10% off walk-up Rentals at Copper Sports
- 20% off walk-up Ski Demo Rentals at Copper Rocker Demo Ski Shop (snowboards not available)
- 10% off any tune by Copper Mountain's Wintersteiger at The Fix Tune Shop
- Ski & Ride School and Woodward at Copper discounts coming soon!
Had a Four Pack Last Year?
We offer returning guests two new bonuses! Learn more here!
Are you RENEWING your Four Pack?
If you had a 2011/2012 or 2012/2013 season pass or Four Pack, your physical pass will be AUTOMATICALLY REACTIVATED, upon purchase of your pass renewal, for use during the 2013/2014 season. A new pass will NOT be issued unless you have lost your 2012/2013 pass.
If you purchased online, you have electronically signed the 2013/2014 Liability Waiver. If you purchased over the phone, you will also be required to sign a 2013/2014 Liability Waiver, which can be completed ONLINE (recommended way).
If you are unable to do so online, you may print and sign the 2013/2014 Liability Waiver and then return it via, fax (970.968.3347), email (email@example.com), or via mail to PO Box 3008, Copper Mountain, CO 80443, or sign in person at Copper Mountain Guest Services.
Are you purchasing a NEW Four Pack? (Four Packs can only be purchased new in person.)
If so, we will take your photo, have you sign a 2013/2014 Liability Waiver and give you your pass at time of purchase.