2013/2014 Copper Mountain Season Passes
Just seventy-five miles from Denver, Copper is known for having the early-season snow necessary to open the first superpipe of the season in the U.S., and continually providing the best conditions for riders to compete in.
- No Blackouts
- No Crowds
- Just one attractive mountain
2013/14 Copper Mountain Season Pass - Lock in these prices for just $49 down!
5 and Under*
|Renewal||$369||$299||$209||$249||FREE||$20 for Adult & Teen & 70+. $10 for Child.|
|New||$369||$299||$209||$249||FREE||$20 for Adult & Teen & 70+. $10 for Child.|
*Age as of November 1, 2013.
**Season ski pass insurance can be purchased with any of these products for an additional fee. See Ski Pass Insurance.
Product and Sale Details:
- NEW BENEFIT FOR 2013/2014 - 3 Secret Pass vouchers to use yourself or share with family and friends. Secret Pass Upgrade value is $90. Note - These Secret Passes are only available during this spring sale and for renewing customers only. What is a Secret Pass?
- Unlimited and unrestricted (no blackouts) skiing/riding at Copper Mountain for the 2013/2014 season
- NEW - 5 free days of skiing at Mt. Ruapehu in New Zealand!
- Teen and Child season passes come with ski privileges to ride 5 other resorts for free. Learn more about License2Ride here.
- The CMSP is non-transferable – this pass CANNOT be used by anyone other than the person it is issued to
- Protect your Season Pass with Ski Pass Insurance
- Adult (age 19-64)/ Teen (age 13-18)/ Senior (65+) Pass Insurance: $20 Teen / Adult Pass Ski Pas Insurance Description of Coverage
- Child (age 6-12)/ Four Pack Insurance: $10 Child/Four Pack Ski Pass Insurance Description of Coverage
- Refund Policy
Copper Mountain Passes are Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable and illegal to resell. To cover your investment, we encourage you to purchase The Ski Pass Insurance Plan.
Passes cannot be used during the 12/13 ski season.
Copper Mountain Season Pass Benefits:
- NEW - 3 Secret Passes. If you choose, you can share your Secret Passes vouchers with family and friends or use them all yourself! Note - These Secret Passes are only available during this spring sale and for renewing customers only
- 10 Copper Mountain Friends and Family Tickets. Prices will range from $59-$79 depending upon the time of season. Valid for Adult, 65+ and Teen passes only. (More info on Friends and Family tickets here). Not valid for Child (age 6-12) or 5 & Under Season Pass, or any Copper Season Pass that is included with a Ski & Ride School/Woodward at Copper program
- 20% off the published Window Ticket Rate at Powdr Resorts (Park City, Killington, Boreal, Mt. Bachelor, Las Vegas, Pico)
- 10% off at all Copper owned food and beverage locations. Discount for the passholder only, passholder must be present, does not include alcohol, pre-packaged products and disounted meals or items
- 20% off at Solitude Station. Discount for the passholder only, passholder must be present, does not include alcohol, pre-packaged products and discounted meals or items
- 50% off Tubing Walk-up Sessions (Based on availability)
- 10% off regularly priced merchandise at Copper Sports, Kelly's Closet and Spyder (excludes Go Pro products)
- 10% off walk-up Rentals at Copper Sports
- 20% off walk-up Ski Demo Rentals at Copper Rocker Demo Ski Shop (snowboards not available)
- 10% off any tune by Copper Mountain's Wintersteiger at The Fix Tune Shop
- Ski & Ride School and Woodward at Copper discounts coming soon!
The Alpine Club offers a private, secure access area equipped with a lounge, kitchenette and common area (with fireplace, tv, dvd, and stereo), complimentary internet access, changing rooms, locker storage, boot dryers, and a parking space near the club. Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere in Center Village at Passage Point. For more information, click here.
Extra 2012-13 Copper Mountain Season Pass Benefit:
- Available 4/15/13 - 5/26/13 for current Season Passholders - Receive a special Springtacular Pass for Mt. Bachelor! After the Copper season ends on April 14th, Season Passholders will be eligible to take advantage of discounted pricing at Mt. Bachelor through the end of their season which will run through May 26th, 2013! Visit the Mt. Bachelor Springtacular site for more details.
Are you RENEWING your Season Pass?
If you had a 2011/2012 or a 2012/2013 season pass or Four Pack, your physical pass will be AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED, upon purchase of your pass product, for use during the 2013/2014 season. A new pass will NOT be issued unless you have lost your 2012/2013 pass.
If you purchased online, you have electronically signed the 2013/2014 Liability Waiver. If you purchased over the phone, you will also be required to sign a 2013/2014 Liability Waiver, which can be completed ONLINE (recommended way).
If you are unable to do so online, you may print and sign the 2013/2014 Liability Waiver and then return it via, fax (970.968.3347), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or via mail to PO Box 3008, Copper Mountain, CO 80443, or sign in person at Copper Mountain Guest Services.
YOUR PASS WILL NOT BE ACTIVE UNTIL WE HAVE A COMPLETED LIABILITY FOR THE UPCOMING/CURRENT WINTER SEASON.
Are you purchasing a NEW Season Pass? (Four Packs can only be purchased new in person.)
If so, we will need a photo of you and a signed 2013/2014 Liability Waiver, which can be completed ONLINE.
If we have both the photo and a signed waiver prior to 10/16/2013, your season pass will be mailed to you on 10/19/2013. If received after this date, you will need to stop by Copper Mountain Guest Services or a front range Christy Sports location to pick up your pass.
If you are unable to complete the 2013/2014 Liability Waiver and upload your photo online, we recommend you complete them both and pick up your pass at Copper Mountain Guest Services or a front range Christy Sports location. Note: Guest Service lines at Copper Mountain are anticipated to be long early season. We recommend stopping by a Christy Sports location for the pass fulfillment prior to coming up for you first day on the slopes, to ensure a full day on the hill.