2014/2015 Copper Mountain Season Passes
Just seventy-five miles from Denver, Copper is known for having the early-season snow necessary to open the first superpipe of the season in the U.S., and continually providing the best conditions for riders to compete in.
- No Blackouts
- No Crowds
- Just one attractive mountain
14/15 Copper Season Pass & Secret! Season Pass
Copper Mountain is bringing even more value to our season passes. When you purchase any Copper Mountain season pass you'll receive 3 free days of skiing or riding at each of these resorts: Killington Resort, Park City Mountain Resort, Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort, Boreal and Mt. Bachelor (some restrictions apply, more details below). Additionally receive 3 days of skiing at Taos Ski Valley, New Mexico!
|All Copper Mountain Season Passholders will receive three FREE of skiing at Taos Ski Valley, NM. Learn more about Taos Ski Valley on their website.|
|All Copper Mountain Season Passholders will receive FREE skiing at Grand Targhee Resort, WY when you book lodging with Grand Targhee Lodging. Learn more about Grand Targhee Resort on their website.|
New this year - There are twenty-four useable hours in a day, when you're skiing and riding you want to maximize your time. Our new Copper Secret Season Pass gets you on the mountain 15 minutes before everyone else AND there's a dedicated lift line so you can bypass any crowds! This pass also comes with unlimited skiing and riding at Copper Mountain and a host of other perks. Learn more below.
2014/15 Copper Mountain Season Pass
|Season Pass||Secret! Season Pass||Season Pass||Secret! Season Pass|
|5 and Under*||FREE||$100||FREE||$100|
|Ski Pass Insurance||
Costs 6% of total pass price paid.
*Age as of October 31, 2014.
***Please note, we will not be selling the Snow Day Pass next season, so the Season Pass and Four Pack are your best options.
Secret! Season Pass Benefits:
- The Secret Season Pass gets you on the mountain 15 minutes before everyone else AND there's a dedicated lift line so you can bypass any lines!
- Dedicated lift line access on the following lifts: American Eagle, American Flyer, Super Bee, Timberline Express, and the Union Creek Quad
- Pass comes with all benefits listed below.
Product and Sale Details:
- Unlimited and unrestricted (no blackouts) skiing/riding at Copper Mountain for the 2014/2015 season
- NEW - 3 FREE days at Killington Ski Resort, VT, Park City Mountain Resort, UT, Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort, NV, Boreal Mountain Resort, CA, Mt. Bachelor Resort, OR. Copper Mountain season passes can be claimed at all resorts throughout the entirety of the 14/15 season with the exception of December 27 - 31, 2014. Mt. Bachelor 2015 spring black out date is Memorial Day, May 26, 2015, when they close for the regular season; benefit will not be valid when/if they open for public summer skiing. *Pass Perks valid only at Powdr operated resorts
- All Copper Season Passes will receive 3 FREE days of skiing at Taos Ski Valley, NM
- Teen and Child season passes come with unlimited ski privileges at all Powdr owned ski resorts. Learn more about Youth Value-Add Offer here.
- The CMSP is non-transferable – this pass CANNOT be used by anyone other than the person it is issued to
2014/2015 Copper Mountain Pass Products are not refundable.
Passes cannot be rolled over to another season or transferred to another individual
Copper Mountain Passes are Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable and illegal to resell.
Copper Mountain Season Pass Benefits:
- NEW - 3 FREE days at Killington Ski Resort, VT, Park City Mountain Resort, UT, Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort, NV, Boreal Mountain Resort, CA, Mt. Bachelor Resort, OR. Copper Mountain season passes can be claimed at all resorts throughout the entirety of the 14/15 season with the exception of December 27 - 31, 2014. Mt. Bachelor 2015 spring black out date is Memorial Day, May 26, 2015, when they close for the regular season; benefit will not be valid when/if they open for public summer skiing.
- Teen and Child season passes come with unlimited ski privileges at all Powdr owned ski resorts.
- 10 Copper Mountain Friends and Family Tickets. Price range from $59-$69 depending upon the time of season, with $59 tickets offered over the Early and Late season timeframes. Valid on all Adult, Senior, Teen, and Child passes only. Not valid on 5 & Under or Complimentary Season Passes
- 20% off the published Window Ticket Rate at Powdr Resorts (Park City, Killington, Boreal, Mt. Bachelor, Las Vegas, Pico)
- 10% off at all Copper owned food and beverage locations. Discount for the passholder only, passholder must be present, does not include alcohol, pre-packaged products and discounted meals or items
- 20% off at Solitude Station. Discount for the passholder only, passholder must be present, does not include alcohol, pre-packaged products and discounted meals or items
- 33% off Lodging when three or more nights are booked
- 20% off Woodward at Copper Freestyle Lessons and Winter Camps
- 50% off Tubing Walk-up Sessions (Based on availability)
- 10% off regularly priced merchandise at Copper Sports, Kelly's Closet and Spyder (excludes Go Pro products)
- 10% off walk-up Rentals at Copper Sports
- 20% off walk-up Ski Demo Rentals at Copper Rocker Demo Ski Shop (snowboards not available)
- 10% off any tune by Copper Mountain's Wintersteiger at The Fix Tune Shop
- 20% off Ski & Ride School group lessons!
- 20% off monthly Athletic Club membership
- 20% off daily athletic club entry
- 10% off any non-package spa service
- Free Summer Scenic Lift Rides
- Free Skiing at Grand Targhee when you stay at Grand Targhee Lodging
The Alpine Club offers a private, secure access area equipped with a lounge, kitchenette and common area (with fireplace, tv, dvd, and stereo), complimentary internet access, changing rooms, locker storage, boot dryers, and a parking space near the club. Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere in Center Village at Passage Point. For more information, click here.
Are you RENEWING your Season Pass?
If you had a 2012/2013 or a 2013/2014 season pass or Four Pack, your physical pass will be AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED, upon purchase of your pass product, for use during the 2014/2015 season. A new pass will NOT be issued unless you have lost your 2013/2014 pass.
If you purchased online, you have electronically signed the 2014/2015 Liability Waiver. If you purchased over the phone, you will also be required to sign a 2014/2015 Liability Waiver, which can be completed ONLINE (recommended way).
If you are unable to do so online, you may print and sign the 2014/2015 Liability Waiver and then return it via, fax (970.968.3347), email (email@example.com), or via mail to PO Box 3008, Copper Mountain, CO 80443, or sign in person at Copper Mountain Guest Services.
YOUR PASS WILL NOT BE ACTIVE UNTIL WE HAVE A COMPLETED LIABILITY FOR THE UPCOMING/CURRENT WINTER SEASON.
Are you purchasing a NEW Season Pass?
If so, we will need a photo of you and a signed 2014/2015 Liability Waiver, which can be completed ONLINE.
If we have both the photo and a signed waiver prior to 9/20/2014, your season pass will be mailed to you on 10/19/2014. If received after this date, you will need to stop by Copper Mountain Guest Services to pick up your pass.
If you are unable to complete the 2014/2015 Liability Waiver and upload your photo online, we recommend you complete them both and pick up your pass at Copper Mountain Guest Services. Note: Guest Service lines at Copper Mountain are anticipated to be long early season.