2013/2014 Copper Mountain Season Passes
Just seventy-five miles from Denver, Copper is known for having the early-season snow necessary to open the first superpipe of the season in the U.S., and continually providing the best conditions for riders to compete in.
- No Blackouts
- No Crowds
- Just one attractive mountain
13/14 Copper Season Passes
2013/14 Copper Mountain Season Pass - Christmas Sale - limited time only
|Ski Pass Insurance**||$20 for Adult & Teen & 65+. $10 for Child.||$20 for Adult & Teen & 65+. $10 for Child.|
*Age as of November 1, 2013.
**Season ski pass insurance can be purchased with any of these products for an additional fee. See Ski Pass Insurance.
Product and Sale Details:
- Unlimited and unrestricted (no blackouts) skiing/riding at Copper Mountain for the 2013/2014 season
- NEW - 5 free days of skiing at Mt. Ruapehu in New Zealand!
- Teen and Child season passes come with ski privileges to ride 5 other resorts for free. Learn more about License2Ride here.
- The CMSP is non-transferable – this pass CANNOT be used by anyone other than the person it is issued to
- Protect your Season Pass with Ski Pass Insurance
- Adult (age 19-64)/ Teen (age 13-18)/ Senior (65+) Pass Insurance: $20 Teen / Adult Pass Ski Pass Insurance Description of Coverage
- Child (age 6-12)/ Four Pack Insurance: $10 Child/Four Pack Ski Pass Insurance Description of Coverage
- Refund Policy
Copper Mountain Passes are Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable and illegal to resell. To cover your investment, we encourage you to purchase The Ski Pass Insurance Plan.
Passes cannot be used during the 12/13 ski season.
Once you've got your pass sorted, why not stay the weekend? Learn more about Powder to the Pillow!
Copper Mountain Season Pass Benefits:
- 10 Copper Mountain Friends and Family Tickets. Price will be $59 per ticket for the entire season. Valid for Adult, 65+ and Teen passes only. (More info on Friends and Family tickets here). Not valid for Child (age 6-12) or 5 & Under Season Pass, or any Copper Season Pass that is included with a Ski & Ride School/Woodward at Copper program
- 20% off the published Window Ticket Rate at Powdr Resorts (Park City, Killington, Boreal, Mt. Bachelor, Las Vegas, Pico)
- 10% off at all Copper owned food and beverage locations. Discount for the passholder only, passholder must be present, does not include alcohol, pre-packaged products and disounted meals or items
- 20% off at Solitude Station. Discount for the passholder only, passholder must be present, does not include alcohol, pre-packaged products and discounted meals or items
- 20% off Woodward at Copper Freestyle Lessons, Intro Sessions, Drop In Sessions and Skate/Bike Sessions
- 50% off Tubing Walk-up Sessions (Based on availability)
- 10% off regularly priced merchandise at Copper Sports, Kelly's Closet and Spyder (excludes Go Pro products)
- 10% off walk-up Rentals at Copper Sports
- 10% off walk-up Ski Demo Rentals at Copper Rocker Demo Ski Shop (snowboards not available)
- 10% off any tune by Copper Mountain's Wintersteiger at The Fix Tune Shop
- Ski & Ride School discounts coming soon!
New Season Pass Perks:
At Copper Mountain:
- 10% off services at Summit Massage & Wellness Studio, Snowbridge Square
- 10% off any purchase at Sugarlips Mini Donuts, Center Village
- 10% off jerky at House Of Jerky, Center Village
- $2 off any purchase of $10 or more at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Facotry, Center Village
- 15% off entire bill at Double Diamond Restaurant, some restrictions apply, East Village
- Buy one famous one pound pork or brisket breakfast burrito and get a free drink at The Smokin' Q, US Hwy 24, Divide, CO 80814
The Alpine Club offers a private, secure access area equipped with a lounge, kitchenette and common area (with fireplace, tv, dvd, and stereo), complimentary internet access, changing rooms, locker storage, boot dryers, and a parking space near the club. Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere in Center Village at Passage Point. For more information, click here.
Are you RENEWING your Season Pass?
If you had a 2011/2012 or a 2012/2013 season pass or Four Pack, your physical pass will be AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED, upon purchase of your pass product, for use during the 2013/2014 season. A new pass will NOT be issued unless you have lost your 2012/2013 pass.
If you purchased online, you have electronically signed the 2013/2014 Liability Waiver. If you purchased over the phone, you will also be required to sign a 2013/2014 Liability Waiver, which can be completed ONLINE (recommended way).
If you are unable to do so online, you may print and sign the 2013/2014 Liability Waiver and then return it via, fax (970.968.3347), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or via mail to PO Box 3008, Copper Mountain, CO 80443, or sign in person at Copper Mountain Guest Services.
YOUR PASS WILL NOT BE ACTIVE UNTIL WE HAVE A COMPLETED LIABILITY FOR THE UPCOMING/CURRENT WINTER SEASON.
Are you purchasing a NEW Season Pass? (Four Packs can only be purchased new in person.)
If so, we will need a photo of you and a signed 2013/2014 Liability Waiver, which can be completed ONLINE.
If we have both the photo and a signed waiver prior to 10/16/2013, your season pass will be mailed to you on 10/19/2013. If received after this date, you will need to stop by Copper Mountain Guest Services or a front range Christy Sports location to pick up your pass.
If you are unable to complete the 2013/2014 Liability Waiver and upload your photo online, we recommend you complete them both and pick up your pass at Copper Mountain Guest Services. Note: Guest Service lines at Copper Mountain are anticipated to be long early season.