The days of endless searching and coupon books are over. With one click of your mouse you’ve accessed the gold pot at the end of the rainbow! Grab the best prices on Copper Mountain lift tickets. Take that sneaky leprechaun, take that!
Buy adult, child or senior, single-day, multi-day, lift ticket and rental online and save up to 53% off regular prices! Cheaper lift tickets will sell out fast, once you see a date you'd like to hit the mountain, grab that ticket before the price goes up.*
2014/15 Walk-up/Window Rates - Please stay tuned for 2015/16 prices
Adult Full Day - $138
Adult Half Day - $104
Child/Senior - $69
|Age Range||# of Days||Savings Off Window Rate|
|1 Day Ticket||Up to 37% off|
|2 Day Ticket||Up to 40% off|
|3-4 Day Tickets||Up to 45% off|
|5-6 Day Tickets||Up to 50% off|
|7 Day Tickets||Up to 53% off|
|Day Ticket & Ski Rental||Up to 33% off|
|Day Ticket & SB Rental||Up to 33% off|
|1-7 Day Tickets||Up to 14% off|
*Children 5 and Under ski/ride Free
*Percentage off Window Rates subject to change at any time
Notice the difference between Copper and other nearby resorts - Save up to 29% with Copper Online Lift Tickets!*
*Prices above reflect holiday period - 12/26/15-1/3/16
Lodging guests receive free $30/day SECRET!PASS upgrades and have the lowest available lift ticket pricing, when purchased as part of a lodging package. Visit our Winter Vacations Packages to review great deals.
*Ticket rates are subject to change at any time without notice. All Snow Store lift ticket products may be purchased up to 1 day prior to arrival. Same day purchases are not allowed. All Snow Store lift ticket products (including lift ticket rental) are non-transferable and non-refundable. Single day lift tickets are only available for use for the date you purchased. Multi-day lift tickets are good for a range of days, beginning with the date that you purchased. Tickets purchased on the Snow Store are valid at Copper Mountain only.
Copper Mountain's Lowest Price Guarantee!
Now you can rest assure you're paying the lowest price for a Copper Mountain lift ticket! Just purchase your Copper Mountain lift ticket at least one day in advance and save your money for Apres fun!
What is the Lowest Price Guarantee?
When you purchase your Copper Mountain lift tickets in advance through our Snow Store you are guaranteed the best price on our lift tickets. See Terms and Conditions below.
How do I take advantage of the Lowest Price Guarantee?
If you discover a better price, just call our Customer Service Call Center at 866-841-2481 and tell the representative where you found the lower price. See Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and conditions:
1. Lowest Price Guarantee. The guarantee applies if you purchase a Copper Mountain lift tickets at least 1 day in advance through Copper Mountain's Snow Store.
2. Notify Copper Mountain of a Claim. You must contact the Copper Mountain Customer Service Call Center at 866-841-2481 to make a claim. The lower rate must be available for booking at the time you contact us, as determined by our customer service representatives.
3. Must be an Identical Comparison. The Lowest Price Guarantee is available only for exact match to the tickets purchased from the Copper Mountain Snow Store. The date of the visit, the number of days on a multi-day ticket product, the age classification of the guest, and similar factors must be exact matches for the guarantee to apply. For any stand-alone ticket purchase, the comparison must be to the same type of ticket purchased stand-alone through another website (i.e., not part of an inclusive lodging/lift ticket package). The Lowest Price Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the carrier, property, rental car company, itinerary or similar booking details are unknown until after purchase. You must meet all requirements imposed on the lower price (if any), including, without limitation, dates of visit, residency, regional, and age-related requirements.
4. Comparison Rates Must Be Available to the General Public Online. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies only to prices both advertised and available to the general public by an authorized reseller on an U.S.-based website. “U.S.-based websites” are authorized reseller sites directed to U.S. consumers where the site is in English language and transactions are conducted in U.S. currency. The Guarantee does not include the following rates:
• Prices offered on membership program websites;
• Prices offered as part of a bundled package, regardless of whether the ticket price it itemized;
• Prices offered as part of a season pass benefits, special promotion, loyalty program, coupon program (such as Groupon), sweepstakes, or contest, including Friends and Family tickets, Ski free/stay free promotions, buy-one-get-one promotions, and extended stay promotions,
• Any privately offered or targeted rates, including group, bulk purchase, charter, rewards program, incentive programs, corporate discount; meeting or convention prices, industry discounts, consolidator or interline prices.
• Prices offered to Copper Mountain employees or employees of corporate partners
• Prices obtained via auction or similar process; prices offered in private consumer to consumer transactions or prices available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public. The lower rate may not come from a website where you call to get the rate, or from an email that you received. The rate must be quoted, booked, and paid for in US dollars
5. Verification of Claims. All requests, including receipts, are subject to verification by Copper Mountain. The price must be available for purchase at the time of verification. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that cannot be independently confirmed. Nor will Copper Mountain verify any request that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
6. Changes; Cancellation. Copper Mountain may modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee at any time. Any modification of the Guarantee will be effective upon posting of modified terms and conditions. Cancellation of the Guarantee will be effective upon removal of the offer from our websites. The terms that are in effect at the time of your booking will determine your eligibility under the Lowest Price Guarantee. The failure by Copper Mountain to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.