Woodward at Copper Makes Colorado History: On Snow Summer Camps Under Way
June 29, 2009
Woodward at Copper Makes Colorado History
On-Snow Summer Camps Under Way
- Woodward at Copper is the first indoor/outdoor ski and snowboard camp on the planet. The 20,000 sq ft Woodward at Copper Barn gives campers access to Snowflex® jumps, foam pits, a spring floor, trampolines and indoor skateboard features. Campers develop their tricks in The Barn and progress them in Copper's campers only on-snow summer terrain park.
- The first-ever Woodward at Copper summer camp session is complete and was sponsored by Orage and Dragon Optics. Orage brought prizes, giveaways and guest Pro Coaches, including TJ Schiller, Phil Casabon and Taylor Seaton. Dragon Optics was here in full force with Team Riders Leanne Pelosi, Gabe Taylor, Zak Hale, Madison Ellsworth and Erich Dummer, as well as a ton of Dragon giveaways to help campers get their stoke on. In addition, Red Bull sent out pro riders Pat Moore, Angeli Vanlaanen and Grete Elliason, and this was just the first week!
- Campers enjoyed the sunny weather and hitching a ride to Copper’s campers-only on-snow terrain park each day in the morning, with features such as a big-air jump, multiple rails and boxes, and a jump onto an airbag. In addition, The Barn is the place for campers to develop their tricks in a safer, controlled environment. Make sure to check out a new video from the first session, brought to you by Dave Amirault with Freeskier Magazine while they were experiencing Woodward at Copper, by clicking here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyisq1lldOQ.
- Session 3, June 28 – July 4, is sponsored by The Signal Snowboards Team with free giveaways for campers all week, trampolines and foam pit shenanigans. Woodward at Copper plays host to Signal Team members Spencer Link, Matt Guess, Jake Olson-Elm and Nick Brewer, stars of the hit Fuel TV show Built To Shred!
- Sessions for this summer are still available…call 866-534-7444 to reserve yours now, or go to the all new www.woodwardatcopper.com for details and pricing, plus a virtual tour of The Barn.