Summit County Five-Day Four Pack Sale: Limited Time Sale: October 29 – November 7
October 28, 2010
As a ‘Thank You’ to all of Copper’s loyal Summit County fans, we are offering a pretty sweet deal…stop by any of the Summit County Christy Sports locations from Oct. 29 – Nov. 7 to purchase a Five-day Copper Mountain Four Pack, that’s right, five days of skiing or riding at Copper for only $139…that’s less than $28 per day to ski/ride your favorite Summit County mountain. Check it out: www.CopperColorado.com/summitsale.
- Some of the fun details of the
Summit County 5-day Four Pack Sale include:
- 5 days of skiing/riding at Copper Mountain.
- NO BLACKOUT DATES!
- Receive five $59 Friends & Family tickets valid anytime.
- Available for purchase at Summit County Christy Sports locations in Dillon, Frisco, and Breckenridge, as well as the Copper Mountain Guest Services desk in Center Village.
- Sale dates: October 29, 2010 – November, 7, 2010.
- Passholder deals all season long, because more deals are more awesome.
To help get you pumped for the season to begin, Copper has received almost 2 ½ FEET of snow in the last week, so we are ready to kick off the winter with some great early season conditions. Copper opens for the winter on Friday, Nov. 5, in just about 1 week, and the Lift Off, presented by Sprint, opening weekend festival highlights include:
- The Lift Off Concert on Saturday, Nov. 6 in the Copper Conference Center, featuring Lyrics Born & MURS.
- The 1st après party of the season at Jack’s bar from 4-6 pm on Friday, Nov. 5, with a chance to win a pair of Liberty Skis, as well as tons of other giveaways.
- The Lift Off Movie Tour, Nov. 5 – 7 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings), with many ski and snowboard movie viewings throughout the weekend in Copper’s bars and restaurants, as well as the Woodward at Copper Barn.
- Many late-night festivities, including DJ Landry at Mulligan’s on Friday night, Nov. 5, starting around 10:30 p.m.
Office: 970.968.2318, ext. 38827