Copper Snowmaking Guns Fired Up!: Copper Plans to Open for the Season in 25 Days
October 11, 2010
Mother Nature is cooperating and the conditions were superb for Copper to start making snow this past weekend. Oh yeah, and we wouldn’t have to make snow if you didn’t keep melting it with your good looks. There is no better time than right now to start thinking about skiing and snowboarding again for the winter and Copper is making it easier than ever to help you enjoy a Snow Day! www.CopperColorado.com
- Copper opens for the winter on Nov. 5, so come join us for Lift Off presented by Sprint, our 6th annual opening weekend festival, with the latest ski and snowboard films and demos, free live music and giveaways.
- Make Copper the place to take a snow day, or two, or in this case, at least four, with the Copper Four Pack, on sale now for only $129...that’s right, skiing and riding at Copper for less than $33 per day. For the best price on the Copper Four Pack, make sure to purchase before October 17. For the 411 on all season pass products, including the Copper Season Pass, visit www.CopperColorado.com/seasonpasses.
- 3rd Night Free Lodging Package: All the best things come in 3’s: Triplets, massive Hollywood sagas and blind mice. In that spirit, we decided if you wanna stay a third night, it’s on the house. Book two nights - we’ll give you that third Snow Day for free. Book by the following dates to get extra smoking hot deals:
- Book by October 31: 3rd night free, lift ticket, Kids Ski Free, $25 daily food voucher.
- Book by December 5: 3rd night free, lift ticket, and $24 kids lift tickets
Fun Details: Based on silver standard room, double occupancy, and two 3-day Secret Passes (your dedicated lift line on the most popular lifts). Minimum 3-night stay and purchase of one adult Secret Pass. Kids 12 & under ski FREE with the purchase of every adult Secret Pass. Limit four $25 food daily vouchers good at JJ's, Endo's, Storm King, CB Grille and Pizza Carlo. Restrictions may apply.
Office: 970.968.2318, ext. 38827