A Season of Snow Days for Only $99: Four Inches of Pure Love
December 13, 2010
A Season of Snow Days for
Four Inches of Pure Love
Copper Mountain, CO…December 13, 2010…After more than 120 inches of snow and a few hot buttered rums, we started getting nostalgic for the snow days of yesteryear, so Copper Mountain is bringing them back. Start building up your stamina, snow-lovers. Every time Copper gets four or more inches of snow, your lift ticket is on the house. Join the Snow Day team for just $99, because four inches has never been so satisfying. For more info, visit www.CopperColorado.com/snowdaypass
Copper has had such great snow so far this year we thought this would be the perfect product for someone who doesn’t want to invest in a season pass but also wants to take advantage of the great snow. Just a couple quick stats to show how Copper is doing this year compared to same time last year:
- Last year we had 25 trails open – roughly 20% of our terrain and had only 50” of snowfall
- This year, we have 107 trails open – 66% of our Terrain and 122” of snowfall
Copper averages 42 storms a year that dump 4+” of snow. We also are one of the only resorts to have a web cam on our snow stake so you can double check our snow totals - we believe in being totally transparent in our snow reporting. You can check it out here: http://www.coppercolorado.com/winter/the_mountain/snow_stake_cam.
Give the Gift of a Snow Day Pass
As a last minute holiday gift, create your own Snow Stake to put under the tree for that special brother, mother or lover, visit www.CopperColorado.com/winter/landingpages/snowstake.pdf.
Fun details of the Snow Day Pass:
- Ski/ride on any 4”+ day!
- No Blackout Dates
- Two (2) Friends & Family Tickets available for $59
- Guaranteed snow day access on 2/6/11 – Super Bowl Sunday and 4/15/11 – Tax Day (with or without the help of Mother Nature)
- Non-transferable picture product; non-refundable and not for resale; quantities are limited
Office: 970.968.2318 ext. 38827