Free Ambassador Snowshoe Tours
Sorry, but the Snowshoe Tours are no longer being offered for the 2012-13 season.
No prior experience is necessary. Join our Copper Mountain Resort Ambassadors on free snowshoe tours through a pristine alpine setting. Learn about the beautiful Rocky Mountain environment and experience the exhileration of winter snows under your snowshoes. Choose the tour which best suits your needs & physical ability.
Morning Tour (More Physically Demanding/Advanced):
- Recreational snowshoeing on mostly intermediate terrain.
- Participants must be 15 yrs or older. Anyone under 18 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Trail is 3 miles long with 500 foot vertical.
Afternoon Tour (Family Friendly):
- Family-friendly snowshoe tour focused on beginner terrain and shorter duration.
- Participants must be 8 yrs or older.
- Anyone under 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible parent or legal guardian.
1. Sign-Up (up to 48 hrs in advance) at any Guest Services location (at Copper Sports East, West, or Center).
2. Meet the tour group at either 10am or 1pm sharp. The tour meets in front of the red schoolhouse at West Village.
3. Snowshoe rentals are available at Gear Check in West Village or bring your own.
* Snowshoe tours are weather/snow/terrain dependent. Spaces are limited.
Guest Services: 970.968.2882 x45862