USASA Rocky Mountain Series- Boardercross & Skiercross Competition
Open to all USASA participants, this event will get your blood pumping as you race down the new Vein Glory course!
Fri Jan 18 - Sun Jan 20
Open to all USASA Snowboarders & Skiers
As always registration is only available online at www.rockymountainseries.com & closes promptly at MIDNIGHT the Wednesday evening prior to the weekends events!
Register early to avoid disappointment.
- HELMETS CERTIFIED FOR SNOW SPORTS USE ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL EVENTS
- DOT approved helmets will NOT be allowed to be used in any events.
- Be sure that you are wearing a helmet that is approved for snowsports use and has the correct sticker / certification on / in the helmet.
- You will not be allowed to participate in the event if you attempt to use a helmet not approved for use.
General Day of the event Schedule:
- Bib Pickup 8:00 am - 8:30 am (Event Registration Office / Lower Level Copper One)
- Practice / Course Inspection 8:45 am thru 9:45 am at venue
- Mandatory riders briefing at the top of the course 10:00 am
- Competition start time 10:15 am
- Results are posted in the location announced at the riders meeting
- Awards 3:30 pm in Burning Stones Plaza
* Schedule time may vary
USASA Sanctioned. All USASA age classes compete for USASA National Points