40th Anniversary Weekend!
Locals. Doing it since '72.
Fri Dec 7 2012 - Sun Dec 9 2012
We're celebrating 40 years with Anniversary Weekend specials!
Here's the skinny: we're celebrating our 40th Season with a far-out Anniversary bash! Bust out your best '70s threads and meet us on the mountain for the sickest party of the year! Best of all, $40 is all you need to get your groove on.
Saturday, December 8th, celebrate and feel the 1972 vibe:
- Feel tha funk at a FREE Super Diamond Concert - the most out-of-sight Neil Diamond cover-band around – at 3pm
- Go “old school” for the 70’s costume contest and win gear, skis, Copper Cash and passes – to the max!
- Grand prize - season pass
- Second prize - Liberty skis
- Third prize - Copper Cash
- Scavenger Hunt on the Mountain. Find the “Ruby Anniversary Ring” and bring it to Guest Services to redeem the 4-Pack. Can you dig it?
- Giveaway-city in Burning Stone Plaza. Festivities begin at 2pm with cake and costume contest. Enter to win a 4-Pack, among other things. DY-NO-MITE!
- Join us at Jacks après for 70s with Lefty Lucy.
- Mellow out with your 40th Anniversary mug and 72 cent beers outside Endo’s from 1–5 pm (while supplies last) and a Liberty skis giveaway at 5:30pm.
- Keepin’ it real with some of the best skiers in the world for the The North Face Park & Pipe Open Series – ski superpipe qualifying rounds taking place throughout the day with finals on Sunday.
Groovy 40th specials throughout the weekend, December 7-9:
- $40 Lift Tickets
- $40 Woodward Intro Session at the Barn
- $40 off Youth Group Lesson Package
- $40 off Ski and Ride School Lessons
- 2 Sport Ski or Board Rentals for $40 (per day @ Copper Sports Center)
- $40 Demo Ski Rental (per day @ Copper Rocker)
- Dress in “full” 70’s attire and receive 25% off meals at any Copper restaurant
- Spend $40 at a Copper retailer and get a free commemorative koozie
U.S. Freeskiing and U.S. Snowboarding athletes will gather at Copper Mountain on Saturday, Dec. 8 for the annual U.S. Freeskiing and U.S. Snowboarding team naming event at 2:45 p.m. in Burning Stones Plaza. Enter to win a private meet and greet with America’s snowboarding and freeskiing Olympic hopefuls at www.facebook.com/CopperMtn or www.facebook.com/ussnowboarding.
Around The Village:
- $40 bottle service at Escobar and may the force be with you.
- Sweet, man. Vintage candy, including candy necklaces, at Sugar Lips. Plus, $19.72 family pack including 2 dozen mini donuts with fancy schmancy toppings and 2 large hot cocoas. Or show up in costume for a free mini donut (and then buy a dozen - girl's gotta make some dough!).
- Far out! McCoy’s Mountain Market - free lollipop shot glasses with every $19.72 purchase, and 72 cent fountain drinks with any purchase.
- Here's the skinny on Copper Trading Post's deals - 40 cent posters and a freebie when you spend $19.72.
- Funky Finds will have $4.00 rhinestone/sequin headbands and .72 hair accessories, plus lots of fun items for costumes and for the concert! And 19.72% off everything else in the store for that weekend - outta sight!
Click below to get your anniversary tickets (or call 866.841.2481 to purchase anything else)! Rooms are still available through our Last Chance Lodging deal!