Resort & County Transportation
Book on over to Copper Mountain with the Summit Stage; the FREE scheduled public transportation for residents and visitors of Summit County. Find out when and where to catch the bus around town. Park the car with our FREE and pay parking lots options below. Just get here already!
On Resort Shuttle Service:
Daily Service, 10am – 6pm, Friday 6/14/13 – Monday 09/02/13
- One bus circulates within the Village from East Village through Ten Mile circle up to Passage Point. Service to West Village and the Alpine Lot provided upon request of the guest or the front desk.
- Daily Service will be increased or extended at times due to special events or in-house conferences. Transportation will work with Conference Services, Events, Marketing and The Village Company to determine the need for additional shuttles and/or extended hours. These extended hours will be on an as needed basis.
The Copper Coach
- Summer hours of operation: June 14th thru September 2nd 10:00am – 9:00pm. Call 970-368-2002. Times may vary depending upon the time of year and business volume, and riders should call to verify availability.
- This ON CALL service provides transport to and from all areas of Copper Mountain, in a dedicated 14 passenger vehicle. Transportation on Call is designed as an in-resort taxi service for our guests and owners.
- While offering nearly door-to-door service, the Transportation on Call vehicle must stay on roads and cannot pull in driveways or drive into pedestrian villages.
- Transportation on Call is available by calling an automated answering system at 970-368-2002. When calling please leave the location you would like to be picked up, how many people are in your party, your destination and a phone number where we may reach you. Please note that this is an automated system and your message will be delivered directly to the driver. The driver will only call you back if he/she has any questions.
- Riders should call 15 to 20 minutes prior to the desired pick-up time.
The Summit Stage
The purpose of the Summit Stage is to provide FREE scheduled public transportation and ADA paratransit service for residents and visitors to Summit County. Bus service is available to most ski areas, shopping centers, medical centers, and some residential areas in Summit County. Come in and take a look around to see what the Summit Stage has to offer you! The current Summit Stage schedule is also posted at each Stage stop.
To find the bus routes and stop times for your destination, Click Here.
There are a variety of parking options at Copper Mountain. Except for a few select events, parking is free all summer. If you are coming to attend one of our big events, watch for the orange signs and parking staffers for directions.
To reach the East Village, Copper Creek Golf Club, and Copper Station:
From Copper Road, turn left on Wheeler Place. Follow Wheeler Place around to The Wheeler Parking Lot located on the right side of the road.
If you are looking for fun in the Center Village:
Continue on Copper Road until you reach the stop sign at Ten Mile Circle. At this point you have three options:
a) Parking Structure Turn left on Ten Mile Drive. Proceed to Ten Mile Circle. Follow the circle around to the Parking Structure
b) Chapel Lot Continue straight on Copper Road and look for the Chapel Lot on your left (by the go-kart track).
c) Beeler Lot Continue on Copper Road, past the Chapel Lot. The Beeler Lot is on the right, across from Passage Point.
RV Parking: RV parking is available at no charge in Alpine Lot for up to 7 days. There are no hook ups for power, water, or sewer; however, bathrooms are available in the Transportation Center. All Parking is first come, first served. No reservations accepted.
1. No Plug- Ins
2. Pets must be on a leash
3. Quiet hours 10pm- 7am
4. No open fires
5. Sites are not shaded
6. Nearby gas station (fuel only, no mechanic)
7. No generators to be used during quiet hours 10pm-7am
8. No Water
Overnight Parking: Overnight parking is allowed by permit only. Permits can be obtained by visiting the Lodging Front Desk located above the Athletic Club on Copper Road.
Employee Parking: Employees are welcome to park in the Wheeler, Beeler, Chapel, and B-lot Parking Structure no matter if you are coming to work or play. There is no long term storage available for extra vehicles, trailers, etc.
EDGE Residents: EDGE residents are welcome to park in the Beeler Lot except during times of special events.
Please Click Here for more information on getting here.