Be minutes away from work and save some serious change by living at Copper. Copper offers employee housing at the E.D.G.E. for Every Day Great Experiences. Take advantage of the FREE parking and FREE transportation by Summit Stage bus system.
Do you want to live steps away from the slopes? How does 1 month FREE rent sound? Look no farther, the EDGE has you covered! The EDGE is our Employee Housing facility here at Copper Mountain. This is a place where you can meet other passionate skiers and riders, be steps away from your job, and be able to walk out of your front door to ride some epic powder! For questions and more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
One Month Free Rent
FREE MONTH RENT – We know that making the decision to move up to the mountains to follow your dream of working at a ski resort can sometimes be a challenge. So we want to make it as easy as possible for you. We are offering you 2 weeks early season and the last 2 weeks of the winter ski season for FREE.
This way, you not only can easily get settled into your new job when you arrive, but you will maximize your fun in the spring after a full season of work! This is an offer that is only valid for our full time winter Copper employees, so submit your application and get your FREE RENT ** Winter dates to be determined before the start of the 2012/13 Season.
Rates and Rooms:
- $10.50/day = $315 monthly
- Double rooms have 2 single beds, one desk, a chair, a shared closet and full bathroom.
- $14.00/day = $420 monthly
- Single rooms may have a double bed, one desk, a chair, closet, and full bathroom.
- Single rooms available on first come first serve basis. Residents who apply by August 31, 2012 for the 2012/13 Season receive priority.
* One time seasonal fees: $150 Security Deposit (refundable), $50 Administration Fee (non-refundable). Full-time employees, Part-time employees and volunteers at Copper Mountain businesses are eligible to live in the EDGE. Employees of non-Copper owned establishments are also eligible under different payment plans.
Live minutes from work and your own personal playground. The EDGE is slope side accommodations at an affordable price.
During the winter season, the EDGE Cafe will be open for lunch. Employees and their guests can enjoy discounted homestyle meals just an elevator ride from their room. Favorites include Taco Tuesday, BBQ Brisket, and Meaty Lasagna!
The EDGE Lobby is the ultimate relaxation destination when not on the clock. Chill with your friends on the plush couches or test your skills in pool and ping pong. Craving more? We got you covered with WiFi throughout the building, a computer bar, 60" 3-D HDTV, and an assortment of vending machine goodies.
Steps outside your domicile is the Summit Stage bus. No need to budget for a bus pass; this service to totally FREE to any Summit County destination.
FREE Parking permits can be obtained by residents to park in the North Alpine Lot. The North Alpine lot is accessible by the Copper Shuttle.
For more employee housing info check out some Frequently Asked Questions.