FAC: Fridays at Copper
Free live music and outdoor movies, plus free activities with $30 purchase at Copper.
Fri Jun 29 2012 - Sun Sep 2 2012
FAC (Fridays at Copper)
Friday, June 15, 2012 is the start of another fun summer at Copper that guests won’t want to miss. Fridays at Copper (FAC) includes
a full day and night of entertainment and when guests spend at least $30 they receive free activities for the entire day.
Friday Night Street Parties feature free live music in the Village at Copper and a free movie in Burning Stones Outdoor Theater offers
guests a relaxing finale to their action‐packed day.
- June 29 – September 2, 2011
- Fridays only throughout the entire summer.
- Spend $30 at the resort during the previous week and receive ONE TIME use on specific activities on Friday.
The program works as follows,
- A guest collects their receipts from F&B and retail outlets throughout the resort during the week or day (Sat through to current Friday) and presents those receipts to guest services on Fridays.
- Upon receipt, for every $30 spent the guest receives one ticket for one of each of the following activities: Bungee, Climbing Wall, Go Kart, Bumper Boat, Paddle Boat and Mini Golf.
- It does NOT include the Diggler, Scenic Chairlift or Bike Haul.
- Guests may redeem the free pass at the Guest Services location in the Copper Sports Center in the Village at Copper
These are date‐specific tickets and can only be used on the Friday they are issued. These activities run from 10am‐7pm on
Fridays, weather dependent.
Friday Night Street Parties*
This summer at Copper guests enjoy free live music in the Village every Friday from 5pm to 7pm.