The Copper Mountain staff in all areas works hard year around to help make Copper Mountain the best and safest place to be. Below are those who have recognized the hard work and have something nice to say about us.
- 2012/13 – Best Overall Safety Program 3 Years Running - National Ski Area Association (NSAA) Safety Awards
- 2011/12 - Most Creative Safety Initiative - National Ski Area Association (NSAA) Safety Awards
- 2010/11 - Best Overall Safety Campaign - National Ski Area Association (NSAA) Safety Awards
- 2011/12 -#10 Halfpipe - Transworld Resort Poll
- 2011/12 - Best Terrain Park for Woodward Terrain Parks - Denver Westword's 'Best Of' Awards
- 2010/11 - #8 Halfpipe - Freeskier Magazine
- 2010/11 - #8 Halfpipe - TransWorld Snowboarding's Resort Poll
- 2010/11 - Snowmaker of the Year, Sabrina Straszewski - Colorado Ski Country USA Awards
- 2010/11 - Terrain Master of the Year, Debbie Caves - Colorado Ski Country USA Awards
- 2010/11 - Westword 2010 Best of Denver: Best Place to Learn Double Cork 1260s
- 2012/13 - Westword 2013 Best of Denver: Best Place to Train for the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics
- 2011/12 - #20 Best Ski Resort in North America - Outside Online
- 2011/12 - Instructor of the Year, Doug Sakata - Colorado Ski Country USA Awards
- 2011/12 - Best Lift Ticket Deal for $35 Woodward Wednesdays - Denver Westword's 'Best Of' Awards
- 2011/12 - Most Unique Event (Non-Ski) for the Inaugural Winter Mountain Bike Race - National Ski Area Association (NSAA) Marketing Awards
- 2010/11 - Best Ski Deal Pass for the $99 Snow Day Pass - Denver Westword's 'Best Of' Awards
(970) 968-2318 x38827
(970) 968-2318 x38849
Please add me to the Copper Mountain Media List.
Copper Creek Golf Course is open through September 28th.
Copper opens for the winter season Friday, October 31st.